Thursday, October 7, 2010

Spooky Gimp Photos


First of all today I want to apologise for boring you all with yesterday’s ramblings. I was just in one of those moods and I shouldn’t really have inflicted it on you poor fellow bloggers. I really could’ve ranted so much more, but sure couldn’t we all. At the end of the day, though, I never intended this blog to be my soapbox and have deliberately shied away from discussing ‘serious’ stuff here. I do enough of that in the real world, this is supposed to my escape!

Right, so back to my usual sort of thing. I’m finally going to get into these blog parties! As I said yesterday a vast majority of my planned posts for these shindigs have been scuppered, though I’m still not exactly at a loss for things to blog about. It such an amazing time of year, how could I be. I think I’ll get these out of the way first, some creepy-effect photos I’ve been working on. I probably already shared some of these in their original form ages ago, but I think they’re different enough now to justify reposting them. You can fview these and more in larger sizes in this Flickr set. By the way, I just want to point that I didn’t actually add that pinkish halo to the photo of Mary above. It just came about as a result of the texture I added. In fact, I didn’t even notice it for days! Spooky, eh?

4 comments:

Mickie Mueller Art said...

These are great pics!!!

JJ said...

First, I liked the rant a lot. You do indignation really well. Dare I resort to the time-honoured cliche? OK, I won't.

Second, I like your spooky photies.

Róisín said...

Thanks. Glad you liked them :)

Anonymous said...

These are INCREDIBLE, Róisín!

Happy weekend to you,
Zuzu

Related Posts with Thumbnails