Friday, October 1, 2010

It Begins

Hello! How’re you all doing this fine Autumny evening? I’m having a quiet one, sitting in all tucked up and toasty. This really is the most comfortable time of the year! Anyway, it’s here folks- the first of October. That means it’s time to party! I've been pondering what to do my first Halloween/Samhain post about and have decided to begin with a little teaser trailer (literally!) as to what I’m going to be up to over the next wee while. Thanks and credit to Ciarán for the video!




p.s I’ve just this moment discovered a new blog party! This one's from Danni at The Whimsical Cottage. It’s lovely and simple and would most likely compliment any others you’re taking part in perfectly. Find out more here.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Ooo, the haunted house sounds like an amazing time to spend this month! I've always wanted to work at one, but have somehow always managed to miss the application dates. I can't wait to see more of your costuming and hear all sorts of frightful tales!

I'm happy and humbled that I was the one who introduced you to blog parties. I participated in my first one at this time last year and I've been hooked ever since. I'll take any excuse to dress up, play pretend and decorate the house!

Kathy said...

I am NOT clicking that "go" button on the video. My husband is working nights and I'm all by myself - eeps - Okay,. GREAT. Now I've freaked myself out! When I'm scared in the middle of the night I'm calling YOU. So there thththtttbbbbbb....

Kathy ;o)

Róisín said...

Danni- I’ve always wanted to take part in one too! I know the guys who are running this one from a carnival group we used to be in so I’m lucky in that I didn’t have to worry about applying. Otherwise I’m so useless I’d probably never have got involved. Anyway, I can’t wait to be the one inspiring terror rather than being terrified! On the other note, I do want to thank you one more time for introducing me to the wonderful world of blog partying. And may I take this opportunity to say that your’s are the best! You’ve opened up a whole new blogging world to me missus. Thanks again dear friend!

Kathy- My most sincere apologies!!! I actually watched that video again while home alone there and even though I knew all of the people in it I was still freaked out. So sorry, maybe the post should’ve come with a warning! But sure don’t we all love being a little freaked out at times Thanks for calling in and I hope you’re having a lovely day!

Roisin x

Unknown said...

Oh dear, just the image looks creepy! Do I play this video or not...? :-)

Laura {Gypsea Tree} said...

The quick flash of the scary clown will most likely give me a lifetime of nightmares. Naturally, I must now go watch this video again... ;-)
I hope you share more stories of this carnival group you were in?!?! Sounds fascinating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails