Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tim Meet Tim


Ok so this is all a little out of date now (as in the best part of a year) and a little out of season. But I just got so excited when I came across these images while searching for something totally unrelated that I had to share. They're from a fashion spread for last October’s Harper’s Bazaar by Tim Burton, photographed by the equally brilliant Tim Walker. How am I only coming across this now!!! Well, actually, it probably has something to do with the fact that I’m not really into fashion magazines and the like. I don’t know why that is; anytime I do leaf through the odd glossy I usually find myself oohing and aahing quite a bit. Anyway, here you go- the meeting of two of the world's most whimsically creative souls.

3 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

I gave up buying fashion mags ages ago, but it's worth leafing through once in a while I see!!! What a great shoot!

vitasumarte said...

I've saw your profile in Etsy: you make a lot of beautiful treasury, and now one of them is in front page! Congratulations!

Kiss, GLORIA

♥ BLOG
http://scaccoalleregine.blogspot.com
♥ ETSY SHOP
http://www.etsy.com/shop/scaccoalleregine

Róisín said...

Anthropomorphica- I know, I've started to pick them up in charity shops now really cheap for the pictures. I've a box full of lovely things from them now!

Scacco- I know!!! I only just noticed and I feel honoured! Thanks so much for stopping by. I checked out your shop and blog, lovely stuff :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails