Monday, May 3, 2010

Art You Can Wear!


Another hurried post today. I’ve the connection thing practically sorted but now I’ve a lot of things to catch up on so I’m going to have to put off replying to comments and catching up with everyone’s blogs till tomorrow. I think I’ve becoming addicted to posting, though, and just had to get in here and put something up before I missed another day.

So here you go, a quirky bit of wearable art for you from The Faerie Market. Titled ‘Pereladra’, this fantastical fibre creation is described by the artist as “more of a sculpture that takes the form of a dress.” I’ve been sitting thinking what you could do with it and have decided it would look great as a feature in some fancy upmarket clothes boutique somewhere. Or you could wear it out on a Saturday night. Brighten up your local pub!


2 comments:

JJ Beazley said...

I think it would be a red hot seller with hikers in bear country.

Autumn Alchemy said...

Looks lovely, but try getting on the bus at rush hour in the morning in that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails