Friday, January 14, 2011

Ah, The Good Old Days


I’m aware that the last post was shamefully self-indulgent so to make up for it I thought I’d now bring you something unashamedly geeky. It warms me to know that many of you who drop by this little of corner of cyberspace share my love of all things nerdy, so when I came across these retro-style Sci-Fi posters I couldn’t not post them. The Star Wars travel ones are by illustrator Steve Thomas while the Trekkie propaganda posters are available to buy at ThinkGeek. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Trivia said...

nice images :)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This was grand! I wrote on your pointless post, too. It need not have a point to be, just be. Take care dear! Blessings.

Romeo said...

Oh yes, so loving these images!!! Around here, one might refer to them as having a steampunk thread - which we LOVE!!!

Naturally, as most cats are, curious, I went back to read your previous post which I had missed.....I agree with the other kind soul - does there really need to be a point?!??

For what it's worth, in cat years, and since I am a cat, no need to worry about the number - look at me around 300 years old and still have my sense of adventure and fun!

Purrs! Thanks for this grand adventure!

Romeo

Róisín said...

Glad you liked them folks! And Romeo, your comments always make me laugh! Hope you are well my furry friend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails