Friday, April 23, 2010

Fairy Photography, Part II


I was about to apologise for not having posted here in a while, but then I noticed that it’s only been a few days. God, it feels like so much longer. Anyway, I don’t know if anyone remembers but about a month or so ago I posted some Alice pictures by pareeerica. At the time I mentioned that she had so, so many more amazing images in her Flickr account that I was going to post some non-Wonderland related ones. As usual I proceeded to forget all about them. Also, even further back I put up a post called ‘fairy photography part I’. There’s so much fairy and fantasy related ‘photography’ out there that I had intended making posts of that ilk a regular feature here. Well I forgot all about that too. So today I’m killing two birds with one stone (what a cruel figure of speech…) and amending both mind slips with these fae inspired images.


4 comments:

JJ said...

Number 1 is my kind of image. 4 and 6 are my kind of fairy. Nice to see you back. Where ya bin?

Róisín said...

It's just been one of those weeks JJ, haven't had much time for procrastinating. Life's been getting in the way!

Julie said...

I love the one coming out of the sugar bowl. She looks a bit disgruntled, doesn't she? I also really like the one by the ramshackle house.

charisse 'dadis' melliza said...

Oh my! What lovely images!

Related Posts with Thumbnails